Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Featured as one of the most inspirational photographers!

Welp,

I was nothing short of mega, super, cartwheelingly, humbled & honored that the lovely people over at Phlearn curated a list, by category, of the world's most inspirational photographers & somehow included me on it, within the fine art category. Sitting next to the likes of Sally Mann, Erik Almas, Brooke Shaden, Cindy Sherman, Alex Stoddard and Walker Evans is a good way to start any day. I was also happy that I am lucky enough to call about half of the people featured, my friends.

I really love this particular list (of the many thrown together each year) because it has such an incredible stock pile of newbies as well as veterans, chock full of inspiring imagery, without bias. If you fancy a fast heartbeat & visual symphony, head on over there.

The entire feature is here with my particular spotlight, here.

Here's a quick screengrab of a piece of my feature.
Talk soon,
Ash x



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really deserve it!
Congrats!