Thursday, November 05, 2009

Behind the Scenes of My Life...

Hello everyone,

I rarely post photos like this, and they never end up in a portfolio or my website, but I thought it might be fun to share with you a few photos of what my life (and home) looks like behind the scenes and 'behind the lens' so-to-speak. - Though, clearly, these were taken in front of one so I could share with all of you... :p

I think one of the biggest things one can do for their art (writing or photography, etc...) is to create an environment (within the home) or atmosphere that speaks to you, and encourages that state to grow within you.

As you can see, I have an affinity towards feminity, poetry, antique everything, and low light ;)
If I could have lived in the 1930s... or even earlier... I'd have taken the opportunity in a heartbeat. x

Hope you enjoy!

-Ash x

------

My Writing Desk...




Another From My Writing/Editing Desk...





My Bedroom...



Subscribe to this blog for more behind the scenes...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for sharing. :)

Nice to see what you surround yourself with!

-Karen

Jen said...

Your space looks very cozy and relaxing. I love candle light as well and use it in my photos often!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bubbles said...

amazing that you can turn things as simple as books into such a beautiful photo