Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Announcements ~~ June, 2013


Well, just a few announcements ...

First & foremost, Dust Bowl is back to kicking up dust. ;)

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of photographing the strange & gorgeous creature, Annie Montgomery [of Muse Models, NYC] (she looks like an icelandic fairytale) out in the Big Apple. After meeting her in a Brooklyn cafe, I knew I wanted to put her into Dust Bowl so, so badly. So, a few days later, we did. 

Here's a teaser from that day on a fire escape in West Harlem. 
The rest have not been edited just yet. 

I will post all on my facebook fan when they are ready to go & I hope you enjoy.


Beyond that, I just wanted to mention that I have a 12 page feature coming out on 'Faerieland" in the June Issue of the Greek "Economist" Magazine, for all over there that might be able to see it. 
This is the first piece of news about that collection, this year & I'm so excited to see it in print. :)

Lastly, I have some work coming out in Papercut Mag, also covering a new sequence in Faerieland & I'll be sure to post it here when that goes live. 

Many thanks & have a beautiful week, 

No comments: